Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Four Sleeps...

Well it's that time again! Just FOUR SLEEPS to go and I'll be setting off once more on the cycling challenge that is Amsterdame10!

A round trip of 250 miles from York to Amsterdam and back again by bicycle! There are 60 of us going again this year and we are hoping to raise £30,000 for Marie Curie Cancer Care - it looks like we're halfway towards our total already!

The bike is getting its final tweaks at the bike shop in Wednesday and my packing is gonna have a damn good go at getting packed on Wednesday too! Lol ;-)

I'm determined not to have the same luggage issues as last year when I took 'one small holdall' as instructed and carried everything else in my panniers on my bike! Never again! Everyone else had brought a much larger bag and carried nothing on their bike!! This year that will be me! Lol!!

Watch this space...

No comments: