Search This Blog

Thursday 10 June 2010

ONE Sleep...

ONE Sleep?
What happened to TWO sleeps?
I'm sure I've missed a day somewhere!

Well yesterday was a busy one but I should have made time for a quickie!

Anyway, at least my bike has had a once over at the bike shop, the majority of everything is packed (apart from really last minute stuff!) and I think... dare I say it... I'm ready!

The rain has given way to sunnier skies and although it's a little blustery I'm quietly confident for a good trip! (Excluding, of course, the hill at Brantingham which will, once again force me to abandon my pedaling and bear the shame of walking up!).

So, tomorrow we're off!
Am I excited? Oh yes!
Will I miss everyone? Hell yes!!
So why am I going?

Because it's an amazing adventure and because we wanna raise some good money for this superb charity!

Please support me online at www.justgiving.com/amsterdame10  just quote 'poshpinkblog' in the message box! Thankyou!

I will be blogging and tweeting my way around (follow me on Twitter 'Poshpinkellie').

So, one sleep left... Better make it a good one!

Wish me luck :-)

No comments: