Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 April 2010

The Penny Drops...

I've just had a lightbulb moment!

You know when somebody says something that makes you feel like a light has been switched on?

Well all those jobs which have been plaguing me for months are now under threat!

I'm gonna make a list (lists are the saviour of the Common Man don't you think?) of all of those jobs and stick it to the door! THEN I'm gonna do ONE JOB every night!

They are mainly small jobs and should take no more than half an hour each but I'll feel good that things are getting done and once I start something then it doesn't matter if it takes more than half an hour because for me it's the 'getting started' that's the hardest part!!

Of course once I've done a few I'll feel really good and that should push me to do more...

Right, where's my pen...

No comments: