Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2011

No Wonder I'm Tired!!!

Did some accounts, paid some bills, did some washing, took some rubbish out, made packed lunch for Isaac and his friend... prepared a Phoenix order, collected some stuff from the caravan, picked up said friend up from Riccall and dropped off Isaac and friend to go fishing at Skipwith... then I drove Emily into York for enrollment at college (yay Emily!), bought a birthday present for my nephew and drove Emily home from college... Next I collected the boys from fishing, prepared 20 brochures and invitations for a Butterfly Party, wrapped a parcel for a friend and took it to the Post Office... I then took three bags and a box full of obsolete stuff to the tip along with an old computer then I cleaned out the car boot, made tea for Isaac and friend, drove to Biggin to see a customer, took friend home to collect his skateboard, drove Isaac and friend to Skaterbeach... Then I drove home, dropping boys off on the way and when I got home I cooked tea for Emily, John and myself and collapsed on the sofa wondering how come I’m so tired!

This entry has been idling in my drafts folder for I don't know how long, so I thought I'd post it... just in case anyone else had days like this and could seek solace in the fact that they are not the only ones!

No comments: